Vital Statistics services include:
- obtaining Birth, Marriage, Death certificates and Registrations;
- filing name changes;
- searching for and filing of wills notices;
- national and international contacts for vital statistics information outside of British Columbia;
- requests for searches and filings are initiated the day the request is received, and
- an extensive runs system in the Lower Mainland to pick-up and deliver your registry work and a twice daily courier bag from Vancouver to Victoria.
We unconditionally guarantee our work. If you are unsatisfied with our work, we will issue a credit or replace the work.
We stay up-to-date on changing registry requirements and keep you advised through memos and quarterly newsletters.
Vital Statistics Request Guidelines
Vital Statistics PDF forms