Land Registry services include:
- searching of titles and names, including Environmental historical searches for Phase 1 Site Assessments;
- thorough document examination and filing (online and paper, where applicable);
- obtaining tax information, etc.
- document and plan copies;
- national and international contacts to handle your work outside the Lower Mainland and Victoria areas;
- requests for searches, copies and filings are initiated the day the request is received.
We unconditionally guarantee our work. If you are dissatisfied with our work, we will issue a credit or replace the work.
We stay up-to-date on changing registry requirements and keep you advised through memos and regular newsletters.
Tips for Completing Land Title Forms
Land Title and Judicial Districts, etc.
s. 308 Guarantee
LTSA EFS Forms and Guides